UkuleleRecipes has made an interesting video where he shares a mellow song he wrote about his favorite Indian meal, Chicken Vindaloo, for which he plays the ukulele.
Since I love Indian food (and plan to eat some tomorrow before I start showing all the classic, tragic signs of a curry deficiency), I couldn’t resist sharing this song about the popular dish from Goa (but inspired by Portuguese cusine) with you.
You can see the Chicken Vindaloo Original Recipe Song Video below (or here). Enjoy!
You can see other recent Weekend Video Spotlight Videos here.
Please join us tomorrow to see this week’s Hugging the Coast.Com Week in Review, an overview of last week’s special food features (as well as selected previews from the week to come).
If you liked this video on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- Peachy Key Lime Ginger Lassi Recipe
- Summer Survival Kit: Cool Recipes to Help You Survive the Hottest Days of Summer
- Creamy Indian Spiced Orzo Pudding Recipe
- 3 Surprising Foods That Can Sometimes Be Poisonous (Plus 2 Tips to Stay Safe)
- The Hottest Chili Pepper in the World: 1,000,000 Scoville Heat Units