Been to Google Books lately? Google Books has been gradually placing the full text of thousands of books online, many of them free full previews of culinary books that are either out-of-print or have been added online with the permission of their publishers.
One of the latter gems we’ve recently stumbled upon is The Sugar Solution Cookbook: More Than 200 Delicious Recipes to Balance Your Blood Sugar Naturally, a 400 page book of interesting recipes by Ann Fittante and Julia VanTine-Reichardt which was published in 2006.
The book’s recipes include Banana Stuffed Cinnamon French Toast, Greek Pita Pizzas, Roasted Pork Loin With Orange and Thyme, and Mexican Wedding Cookies.
You can also buy it from Amazon here.
Please join us tomorrow to see our latest Fish For Friday Recipe: Sweet Potato Shrimp Fritters.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- Gut Instinct: Trusting Yourself in the Kitchen
- President’s Day White House Recipes and Food Trivia
- 20 Delicious Recipes For Gourmet Salads Without Mayo
- Weekend Video Spotlight: 2 Salmon Video Recipes From Chef Jacques Pepin
- Celebrate National Iced Tea Month With These Delicious Sweet (and Unsweet) Tea Recipes
- Read a Cookbook for Free: The Six O’Clock Breakfasts Cookbook