Ever gotten hungry in the middle of the night in a hotel room after all the restaurants were closed? The aptly named culinary MacGyver (and comedian) George Egg has made an interesting video where he shares his particular method and tips for cooking in a hotel room.
In his case, the hotel where he’s roughing it for the challenge is London’s pricey Park Lane Hotel where he makes a delicious meal of Tortellini With Spinach and Fresh Biscuits using only an in-room electric tea kettle and an iron.
With such ingenuity, who needs room service?
You can see the video of George Egg cooking in his hotel on vacation below. Enjoy!
You can see other recent Weekend Video Spotlight Videos here.
Please join us tomorrow to see this week’s Hugging the Coast.Com Week in Review, an overview of last week’s special food features (as well as selected previews from the week to come).
If you liked this video on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- Weird, Wacky, and Fun Ways to Make Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
- Foodie Vacations: Great Places to Enjoy Gourmet Food in Charleston, SC
- Weekend Video Spotlight: President Barack Obama Orders Burgers and Chili at Two Washington DC Area Restaurants
- Find Out About the 2009 James Beard Award Nominated Restaurants in Your Area
- Foodie Vacations: A Virtual Tour of Asian Street Food: (Weekend Video Spotlight)
- 75+ Recipes From James Beard Award Winning Chefs
- Foodie Vacations: Top Chefs Weigh in on Their Favorite Destinations