Here’s a delicious recipe for Swordfish Steak with Mango Chutney on Curried Lentils from Kevin at Closet Cooking.
2 swordfish steaks
1 tablespoon oil
salt & pepper to taste
2 cups curried lentils (see below)
2 tablespoons mango chutney
See More of Hugging the Coast’s Fish For Friday Recipes which will help you make the most of your favorite seafood during the rest of the year.
You can also see our list of delicious seafood recipes, organized by type of fish to make it easier for you to find culinary inspiration and ideas.
Please join us tomorrow to see this week’s culinary Weekend Video Spotlight: How to Cook a Gourmet Meal in Your Hotel Room.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- Yesterday’s Post: Peachy Key Lime Ginger Lassi Recipe
- 16 Refreshing Summer Fruit Drink Recipes and Ideas to Help You Cool Off and Quench Your Thirst
- Enjoy 100 Original Recipes From Our Food and Cooking Blog
- 20 Delicious Recipes For Gourmet Salads Without Mayo
- Creamy Indian Spiced Orzo Pudding Recipe
- Indian Street Food: A Meal Fit for a Slumdog, a Millionaire, – or a Jumbo King!
(Photo Credit: All Fish For Friday Recipe of the Week photos are courtesy of the featured blog.)