I firmly believe it’s impossible to lose your cool while making a shake. There’s nothing quite like seeing your kitchen counter piled high with old favorites like creamy ice cream, fresh fruit, and chocolate (as well as such inner child pleasing goodies as cookies and candy) to fill one with hope on a molten day.
Even better, milkshakes are almost as easy to make as they are to drink. Electric mixers, traditional blenders, food processors, immersion blenders, and standing drink mixers will all help you quickly make the luscious drink you crave.
The delicious cousin of such beverages as the smoothie, the ice cream soda, and the lassi, the milk shake is perhaps the most sensual of all cooling Summer drinks, providing excellent air conditioning for the taste buds as you slowly sip your cares away.
Please join us tomorrow to read our newest recipe on HuggingtheCoast.Com: a wonderful Strawberry Waffle Ice Cream Milkshake Recipe.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- 40 Gourmet Ice Cream Recipes to Celebrate National Ice Cream Month
- Chocolate Cherry Cheerwine Ice Cream Soda Recipe
- Peachy Key Lime Ginger Lassi Recipe
- Enjoy 100 Original Recipes From Our Food and Cooking Blog
- Award Winning Gourmet Hamburger Recipes from The Build a Better Burger Recipe Contest
- 16 Refreshing Summer Fruit Drink Recipes and Ideas to Help You Cool Off and Quench Your Thirst
- Perfect for a Picnic: Zesty Shallot Deviled Eggs Recipe