monkeyseevideos has made an interesting video which will show you how to easily make corn on the cob flavored with maple and chipotle on your BBQ grill.
The flavor of corn really comes alive when it’s grilled, so if you haven’t yet made corn on the cob this way for your cookouts, you’ll definitely want to watch this delicious corn on the cob grilling video.
Also, below is a video which shows a method for grilling corn on the cob where each ear is individually wrapped in foil to seal in flavor and heat for those times when you’re cooking for a hungry crowd and need to multitask. Enjoy!
You can see other recent Weekend Video Spotlight Videos here.
Please join us tomorrow to see this week’s Hugging the Coast.Com Week in Review, an overview of last week’s special food features (as well as selected previews from the week to come).
If you liked this video on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- Weekend Video Spotlight: How to Make Homemade Grilled Brick Oven Pizza on Your BBQ Grill
- Fish For Friday Recipe: Melt in Your Mouth Creamy Crab Croquettes
- Recipe: Italian Stuffed Peppers With a Sauce So Good You’ll Want to Drink It
- Celebrate National Iced Tea Month With These Delicious Sweet (and Unsweet) Tea Recipes
- Yesterday’s Post: Scallops With Mussels and Shrimp in Cream Sauce Recipe: (Fish For Friday Recipe)