Since then, a few has turned into more than 100 original recipes (so far) which you can see below.
Even better, I’m now the guide on About.Com Fish and Seafood Cooking, where each week I share my newest seafood recipes and tips to help you cook your favorite fish with confidence and ease.
Also, my seafood cookbook with Linda Beaulieu, the Knack Fish & Seafood Cookbook: Delicious Recipes for All Seasons has been published as part of the popular Knack Make it Easy Series from Globe Pequot Press. The book features 256 pages of illustrated step-by-step recipes, helpful photographs, and practical techniques for making outstanding meals from the fish and seafood most commonly found in supermarkets.
As always, please feel free to share your thoughts about any recipes you take out for a culinary test drive from the blog.
- 38. Gourmet Grilled Cheese: Fried Green Tomatillo Grilled Cheese With Pepper Jack Cotija Spread Recipe
- 92. Seared Wild Mushroom Dusted Shrimp and Scallops With Spaghetti Squash, Porcini Oil, and Grana Padano Shavings Recipe
You can also see the recipes organized by theme (accompanied by handy preview photos) in the helpful links below:
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- All Seafood Recipes on Hugging the Coast Organized by Type of Fish
- Book Excerpts & Food Articles by Doug DuCap
- The 20 Most Popular Posts on Hugging the Coast