Been to Google Books lately? Google Books has been gradually placing the full text of thousands of books online, many of them free full previews of culinary books that are either out-of-print or have been added online with the permission of their publishers.
One of the latter gems we’ve recently stumbled upon is Antipasti and Tapas, a 62 page book of Spanish tapas, Turkish mezes, and Italian antipasto appetizer friendly recipes by Cornelia Schinharl which was published in 2003.
The book’s recipes include Feta Rolls, Stuffed Tomatoes, Crispy Olives, Spinach Turnovers, Roasted Mussels, Sherry Onions, and more.
Please join us tomorrow to see our latest Fish For Friday Recipe: Wonderful Salmon Corn Cakes.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- Yesterday’s Post: Mayo Free Salad Ideas: Mexican Fiesta Salad With Fried Garbanzo Beans Recipe
- A Roman Holiday: Romantic Italian Recipes To Celebrate Valentine’s Day
- Fish For Friday Recipe of the Week: Italian Shrimp and Eggplant Dressing
- Seared, Wild Mushroom Dusted Shrimp & Scallops With Spaghetti Squash, Porcini Oil, & Grana Padano Shavings Recipe
- Building Community, One Dinner at a Time
- Chefs in Italy Fight Government Bans on Foreign Food