You can see it below (or here). Enjoy!
If you prefer to cook your salmon indoors (or your cookout has been rained out), you’ll want to view the video below which shows you how to cook salmon fillets and steaks so they’ll turn out beautifully moist and tender.
You can see other recent Weekend Video Spotlight Videos here.
Please join us tomorrow to see this week’s Hugging the Coast.Com Week in Review, an overview of last week’s special food features (as well as selected previews from the week to come).
If you liked this video on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- Yesterday’s Post: Fish For Friday Recipe: Spicy Shrimp and Cucumber Salad with Mint, Lemon, and Cumin Recipe
- Weekend Video Spotlight: 2 Quick and Easy Salmon Video Recipes From Chef Jacques Pepin
- Summertime, Where the Grilling (and Outdoor Cooking) is Easy
- Weekend Video Spotlight: How to Grill Shrimp, Tuna, and Salmon for a Delicious Seafood Cookout
- Eat Like a President: 50+ White House Recipes You Can Enjoy
- Fish For Friday Recipe: Melt in Your Mouth Creamy Crab Croquettes
- Fish For Friday Recipe: Grilled Shrimp Cocktail
- Fish For Friday Recipe: Pasta and Tuna Nicoise Salad