If you enjoy watching fireworks as much as we do, you won’t want to miss watching the fun, stop motion animated film below that celebrates the sounds and sights of a good firework display…reenacted using such nostalgic childhood foods as candy corn, M&Ms, Good and Plenty candies, and Peeps!
Also in the name of culinary nostalgia, below is another PESfilm video which works as a visual homage to such beloved retro video games as Centipede, Frogger, Asteroids, Space Invaders, and Pac Man, featuring such foods as cupcakes, pretzel rods, fried eggs, pizza in place of the traditional game pieces.
Have a Great Independence Day!
You can see other recent Weekend Video Spotlight Videos here.
Please join us tomorrow to see this week’s Hugging the Coast.Com Week in Review, an overview of last week’s special food features (as well as selected previews from the week to come).
If you liked this video on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- Celebrate the 4th of July With These Wonderful Red, White, and Blue Recipes
- Interesting Presidential Food Trivia and Facts to Celebrate the 4th of July
- Instant Gratification Macaroni and Cheese Recipe: Baked Macaroni Flavor Without Using the Oven
- Weekend Video Spotlight: How to Make Homemade Grilled Brick Oven Pizza on Your BBQ Grill
- Fish For Friday Recipe: Chef Frank Stitt’s Lowcountry Pickled Shrimp
- National Pork Rind Appreciation Day? Yes We Can!