130g fresh crabmeat
110g onion, finely chopped
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 large hard-boiled egg, finely chopped
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Flour, one egg and panko for battering the croquettes
Vegetable oil for deep frying
30g unsalted butter
360ml whole milk, warmed
How to Make Creamy Crab Croquettes
See More of Hugging the Coast’s Fish For Friday Recipes which will help you make the most of your favorite seafood during the rest of the year.
You can also see our list of delicious seafood recipes, organized by type of fish to make it easier for you to find culinary inspiration and ideas.
Please join us tomorrow to see this week’s culinary Weekend Video Spotlight: Culinary Fireworks to Celebrate the 4th of July.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- Gourmet Grilled Cheese: Southern Style Crab Grilled Cheese Melt Sandwich Recipe
- Fish For Friday Recipe of the Week: Cornmeal Crab Puffs Recipe
- Delicious Mexican Food Recipes to Celebrate Cinco De Mayo
- Celebrate the 4th of July With These Wonderful Red, White, and Blue Recipes
- Weekend Video Spotlight: How to Grill Shrimp, Tuna, and Salmon for a Delicious Seafood Cookout
- Fish for Friday: Crab Quiche Recipe
- Fish For Friday Recipe: Cornmeal Crusted Soft Shell Crab Po’ Boys Recipe
(Photo Credit: All Fish For Friday Recipe of the Week photos are courtesy of the featured blog.)