Whether you call it Independence Day or the 4th of July, this summer holiday stretches through a freedom filled weekend full of cookouts, picnics, barbecues, ballpark food, and the pursuit of happiness that comes from a perfect combination of good friends, family, full bellies, and (hopefully) good weather.
Here’s some delicious and memorable recipes to help you celebrate all the historical and patriotic traditions of the holiday so you can set off some culinary fireworks of your own…enjoy!
Three Delicious Fourth of July Recipes from Hugging the Coast
- Red Meat, White Rolls, & Blue Cheese: Blue Cheese Burgers for the 4th of July from Laura Rebecca’s Kitchen
Please join us tomorrow to read our newest daily food feature on HuggingtheCoast.Com: Interesting Presidential Food Trivia and Facts to Celebrate the 4th of July.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- Award Winning Gourmet Hamburger Recipes from The Build a Better Burger Recipe Contest
- Eat Like a President: 50+ White House Recipes You Can Enjoy
- A Presidential Peek Inside the Air Force One Kitchen (Weekend Video Spotlight)
- President’s Day White House Recipes and Food Trivia
- 20 Delicious Recipes For Gourmet Salads Without Mayo
- The Four Corners of Carolina BBQ Road Trip
- The Sunday Soda Menace: The Surprisingly Controversial History of Ice Cream
- Spoil Dad With These Father’s Day Ideas and Recipes For the Special Man in Your Life
- Read a Cookbook for Free: The U.S. Navy Cookbook of 1920