3 lbs of Jumbo Shrimp
1 cup ketchup
1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon ancho or other mild chili powder
Pinch cayenne pepper
1 tablespoon juice from 1 small lemon (we use more)
How to Make Grilled Shrimp Cocktail
See More of Hugging the Coast’s Fish For Friday Recipes which will help you make the most of your favorite seafood during the rest of the year.
You can also see our list of delicious seafood recipes, organized by type of fish to make it easier for you to find culinary inspiration and ideas.
Please join us tomorrow to see this week’s culinary Weekend Video Spotlight: How to Make Yerbe Mate, a Delicious Drink to Share With Friends.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- Yesterday’s Post New Vidalia Onion Brochure Features Hugging The Coast Onion Ring Recipes!
- Weekend Video Spotlight: How to Make Homemade Grilled Brick Oven Pizza on Your BBQ Grill
- Perfect for a Picnic: Zesty Shallot Deviled Eggs Recipe
- Mexican Guacamole Onion Soup With Cheesy Tostadas Recipe
- Shrimp, Pork, and Green Olive Chorizo Burgers Recipe
(Photo Credit: All Fish For Friday Recipe of the Week photos are courtesy of the featured blog.)