The recipe originally comes from The Illustrated Kitchen Bible which was written by Brigitte Hafner.
1/4 cup plus 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tsp whole-grain mustard
1lb (450g) dried shell pasta
6oz (140g) green beans, trimmed
2 tuna steaks, 1lb (450g) total
olive oil, for the pasta and for brushing
salt and freshly ground black pepper
2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and quartered
1 Bibb lettuce, leaves separated
8oz (225g) cherry tomatoes, halved
12 canned anchovy fillets, rinsed
2/3 cup pitted Kalamata olives
How to Make Pasta and Tuna Nicoise Salad
See More of Hugging the Coast’s Fish For Friday Recipes which will help you make the most of your favorite seafood during the rest of the year.
You can also see our list of delicious seafood recipes, organized by type of fish to make it easier for you to find culinary inspiration and ideas.
Please join us tomorrow to see this week’s culinary Weekend Video Spotlight: How to Make Homemade Grilled Brick Oven Pizza on Your BBQ Grill.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- 75+ Recipes From James Beard Award Winning Chefs
- Yesterday’s Post: 20 Delicious Recipes For Gourmet Salads Without Mayo
- Mini Falafel Dogs With Creamy Cilantro Yogurt Dip Recipe
- An Interview With Chef Charles Zeran of Four Moons (Plus a Recipe)
- Fish For Friday Recipe of the Week: Yellow-Fin Tuna Steaks Stuffed With Pork-Scratchings
- 11 Gourmet Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipes and Ideas to Add Deliciousness to Your Day
- The Top 10 Hottest Food Trends of 2008 (and a Few Predictions for 2009)
(Photo Credit: All Fish For Friday Recipe of the Week photos are courtesy of the featured blog.)