You can easily find miso at most good health food supermarkets as well as at Asian markets and grocery stores.
How to Make Maple and Miso Scallops
See More of Hugging the Coast’s Fish For Friday Recipes which will help you make the most of your favorite seafood during the rest of the year.
You can also see our list of delicious seafood recipes, organized by type of fish to make it easier for you to find culinary inspiration and ideas.
Please join us tomorrow to see this week’s culinary Weekend Video Spotlight which shows President Barack Obama visiting Ray’s Hell Burgers and Ben’s Chili Bowl, two local restaurants in the Washington, DC Area.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- Mac and Cheese Paella With Shrimp and Scallops
- Seared, Wild Mushroom Dusted Shrimp & Scallops With Spaghetti Squash, Porcini Oil, & Grana Padano Shavings
- Fish For Friday Recipe of the Week: Scallops Florentine Casserole
- Fish For Friday Recipe of the Week: Shrimp Saganaki
- Shrimp & Blue Cheese Blossoms with Vidalia Cranberry Marmalade
(Photo Credit: All Fish For Friday Recipe of the Week photos are courtesy of the featured blog.)