Spanish for the 5th of May, Cinco De Mayo is a popular holiday in parts of Mexico and the United States, as well as wherever Mexican cuisine (whether authentic, Tex-Mex, fusion, or Mexican inspired) is known and loved.
Below are 17 delicious recipes we’ve come across to help celebrate this influential and beloved cuisine on Cinco de Mayo as well as the rest of the year. Enjoy!
- Chorizo Taco Salad With Corn Salsa from He Cooks, She Cooks from He Cooks, She Cooks (Pictured Above)
Please join us tomorrow to read our newest food news article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, The 2009 James Beard Winners Are Announced.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- Mexican Guacamole Onion Soup With Cheesy Tostadas Recipe
- Mexican Style Sweet Plantain Fries With Lime Cotija Cheese Dip Recipe
- Shrimp, Pork, and Green Olive Chorizo Burgers Recipe
- Chipotle Mojo Chicken Tacos With Marinated Mushrooms and Peppers Recipe
- Food Humor: Weekend Video Spotlight: The Guacamole Song (with Recipe) by Rhett and Link
- Fish For Friday Recipe: Dungeness Crab Guacamole with Belgian Endive
- Sesame Coconut Cod in Asian Taco Shells Recipe
(Photo Credit: Chorizo Taco Salad with Corn Salsa from He Cooks, She Cooks)