The New York Times has made an fascinating video about Miracle Fruits, a West African berry that can make many foods (even sour foods like pickles and vinegar) taste surprisingly sweet for up to an hour.
You can see it below (or here). Enjoy!
You can see other recent Weekend Video Spotlight Videos here.
Please join us tomorrow to see this week’s Hugging the Coast.Com Week in Review, an overview of last week’s special food features (as well as selected previews from the week to come).
If you liked this video on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- Fruit Salad Recipes and Ideas Perfect For a Party
- Sing a Song of Pomegranates: 25+ Tasty Recipes
- An Astronaut’s Dinner: NASA’s Out of This World Menu Planning
- Inauguration Week Recipe: Pineapple Macadamia Spam Musubi
- The Way of the Snot Wad Lovers