Whether you’re a slow foodie, a locavore, vegetarian, vegan, or someone who just wants to add more fresh, local ingredients into your diet, below are some links to help you celebrate the joys of delicious, good food on Earth Day (as well as the rest of the year). Enjoy!
12 Earth Day Friendly Food Links From Hugging the Coast:
10 Saturday Animal and Nature Videos We Have Featured (So Far) on HuggingtheCoast.Com:
8 Interesting Sites To Help You Celebrate Earth Day All Year Round
Please join us tomorrow to read our special feature, Food Poems Good Enough to Eat for National Poetry Month.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- Quick Cinnamon Granola Breakfast Mini Pretzels Recipe
- Building Community, One Dinner at a Time
- Weekend Video Spotlight: Sweet Dreams (A Cupcake’s Quest for Love)
- The Bright Side of the End of Bennigans
- Weekend Video Spotlight: An Inspiring Travel Video You Won’t Want to Miss
- Community Breakfasts: A Reason to Put on Your Saturday-Go-To-Eating Best