KQEDondemand has made available several videos featuring Chef Jacques Pepin sharing quick and easy gourmet recipes from his current public television show, More Fast Food My Way.
Now in his 70’s, Pepin is an amazing chef who grew up cooking in his father’s restaurant and later went on to cook for France’s Charles de Gaulle. Offered an opportunity to become the Executive Chef of then President John F. Kennedy’s White House Kitchen, he went on to create a series of critically acclaimed cookbooks and James Beard Award winning cooking shows.
Below are a two brief salmon video recipes that are sure to be a hit at your next party or gathering. enjoy!
(Also, here’s a page that features 49 more of Jacques Pepin’s recipes which you can download free of charge in PDF format.)
You can see other recent Weekend Video Spotlight Videos here.
Please join us tomorrow to see this week’s Hugging the Coast.Com Week in Review, an overview of last week’s special food features (as well as selected previews from the week to come).
If you liked this video on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy watching:
- Remembering the Life and Cooking of Julia Child: Recipes and a Story About Beginnings
- 75+ Recipes From James Beard Award Winning Chefs
- 911 Cooking Emergency…Nathalie Dupree to the Rescue!
- Weekend Video Spotlight: Chef Paul Prudhomme Makes a Muffaletta
- Weekend Video Spotlight: Conveyor Belt Sushi Cam
- 4 Schoolhouse Rock Style Nostalgic Foodie Videos