1 rib celery
4 to 6 stems flat-leaf parsley
2 to 3 scallions (root ends trimmed)
1 large lemon
1 pound cooked, peeled and deveined shrimp (thoroughly defrosted, if using frozen)
3 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
1 cup packed cornbread crumbs
Freshly ground black pepper
Hot pepper sauce, such as Tabasco
1 large egg
1 tablespoon peanut oil
How to Make Hominy Grill Shrimp Burgers
See More of Hugging the Coast’s Fish For Friday Recipes which will help you make the most of your favorite seafood during the rest of the year.
You can also see our list of delicious seafood recipes, organized by type of fish to make it easier for you to find culinary inspiration and ideas.
Please join us tomorrow to enjoy our newest Weekend Video Spotlight: 2 Salmon Video Recipes From Chef Jacques Pepin.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy reading:
- Gourmet Burger Recipes: Indian Summer Turkey Burger With Sweet Corn Mayo
- 8 Recipes from a James Beard Award Winner: Charleston, SC’s Robert Stehling
- Remembering the Life and Cooking of Julia Child: Recipes and a Story About Beginnings
- 2009 James Beard Award Restaurant Finalists Announced
- The 25 Best Southern Comfort Food Resources on HuggingtheCoast.Com
- Guilty Pleasures: What Do You Cook When No One’s Looking?
- Chefs Take the Humble Tater Tot to the Next Level