April 15th, the deadline for those who file their income tax forms annually is coming up fast, and if you’ve been too busy (or too busy procrastinating), you know that whether you end up filing electronically or by mail gathering receipts and filling out forms isn’t exactly fun.
Here’s a few delicious gourmet sandwich recipes to help fuel your labors as you prepare to file your U.S. taxes and take a load off your shoulders (and perhaps your wallet). Enjoy!
From Hugging the Coast:
11 Gourmet Sandwich Recipes From Other Great Food Blogs:
- Pot Roast Sandwich Smothered in Gravy with Melted Swiss Cheese and Horseradish Mayonnaise from Closet Cooking (made with leftover pot roast.)
- Sabich: Iraqi Jewish Eggplant Sandwich from Herbivoracious (a great way to use up extra Easter hard boiled eggs!)
- The Full Monty Python: Spam Egg Sausage and Spam Sandwich Recipe from Cooking by the Seat of My Pants
Please join us tomorrow to read our newest humorous Southern food article, Little Pink Hot Dogs For You and Me.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy reading:
- 9 Gourmet Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipes to Celebrate National Grilled Cheese Month
- 11 Gourmet Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipes and Ideas to Add Deliciousness to Your Day
- 10 Refreshing Salad Recipes and Ideas That Won’t Put You to Sleep
- The Barack Obama Hot Dog Recipe
- BBQ Redo #1: The Morning After Barbeque Breakfast
- Indian Style Stuffed Peppers with Spiced Basmati Rice Recipe