When it comes to decorating Easter eggs, there are two schools of thought; one either makes traditional hard boiled eggs with decorated shells (whether dyed or painted) or one creates entirely edible egg shaped confections (made of chocolate, candy, peanut butter or other wonderful stuff).
Either choice (or both!) can be a great way to encourage family bonding.
Here’s a collection of tips and recipes to help you get started (and inspired) when making both kinds of decorated Easter eggs for your holiday basket, as well as ideas for any leftover eggs you may have…enjoy!
Traditional Hard Boiled Decorated and Dyed Easter Egg Ideas
100% Edible Decorated Easter Holiday Egg Ideas
Great Uses for Your Leftover Traditional Hard-Boiled Easter Eggs (and Leftover Egg Cartons)
Please join us tomorrow to enjoy April’s Read a Cookbook for Free: The Six O’Clock Breakfasts Cookbook.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy reading:
- Sweet and Delicious Recipes For an Easter to Remember
- Celebrate Easter With This Savory Roundup of Recipes
- Southern Comfort Foods: Low Country Layered Banana Pudding Recipe
- Spice Up Your Spring With Delicious Tabasco Recipes (& Trivia)!
- Green Pea and Lemongrass Paradise Pasta With Pan-Seared Asparagus Recipe