Unfortunately, all too many restaurants still think what makes a good salad is little more than a drowned hunk of wilting iceberg lettuce and a hothouse tomato (plus store-bought croutons if you’re lucky).
Here’s 10 refreshing and healthy salad recipes that won’t put you to sleep…enjoy!
- Avocado, Tomato, Edamame, and Red Onion Salad Recipe with Cumin-Lime Vinaigrette from Kalyn’s Kitchen
Please join us tomorrow to read our new recipe for Green Pea and Lemongrass Paradise Pasta With Pan-Seared Asparagus.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy reading:
- 10 More Refreshing Salad Recipes and Ideas That Won’t Put You To Sleep
- Fruit Salad Recipes and Ideas Perfect For a Party
- Cooking With Zest: Recipes That Make the Most of Fresh Lemon, Orange, and Lime Fruit Zest
- 20 Delicious Recipes For Gourmet Salads Without Mayo
- Southern Comfort Foods: A Roundup of 11 Delicious Cole Slaw Recipes
- Sing a Song of Pomegranates: 25+ Tasty Recipes
- Sesame Coconut Cod in Asian Taco Shells Recipe
- Is Okra the Bernie Madoff of the Vegetable Kingdom?
- 7 Labor Saving Recipes Perfect for a Labor Day Picnic