Heavily influenced by its historical struggle for independence, the often humble (but delicious) ingredients of Irish cuisine often balance the best features of hearty comfort food with just the right hint of sensuality.
Here’s 19 traditional and innovative recipes to help you celebrate St. Patrick’s Day…enjoy!
- Colcannon Filled Cabbage Purses with Irish Parsley Sauce Recipe from Cooking…By the Seat of My Pants
Please join us tomorrow to read our special Celtic themed food feature, Read a Cookbook for Free: The Edible Mollusks of Great Britain and Ireland, With Recipes.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy reading:
- Last Year’s St. Patrick’s Day Recipe Spotlight From HuggingtheCoast.Com
- Meat Eater’s Paradise: 5 Legendary Foods from Upstate New York
- 7 Gourmet Macaroni and Cheese Recipes From the 2008 Tilamook Contest Winners
- 16 Mouthwatering Rib Recipes to Kick Off Your Super Bowl Party
(Photo Credits (Clockwise in the Shamrock): Irish Cream Liqueur from The Hungry Mouse, Guinness Battered Fish and Chips from Closet Cooking, Irish Coffee Crunchies Cookie Recipe from Cooking…By the Seat of My Pants, and Colcannon Filled Cabbage Purses with Irish Parsley Sauce Recipe from Cooking…By the Seat of My Pants)