Ribs. A word that conjures up images of succulent, juicy, mouthwatering goodness.
Below are 16 delicious and imaginative recipes that will help you satisfy your need for ribs, ribs, ribs! Whether you prefer beef, pork, buffalo, or lamb, you’ll want to keep these in mind when planning your next party, picnic, or gathering.
Hands down, The Hungry Mouse is my favorite place for exciting rib recipes.
Please join us tomorrow to read our new article, Meat Eater’s Paradise: 5 Legendary Foods from Upstate New York, which features information, trivia, and tips about some of the best foods you’ll definitely won’t want to miss.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy reading:
- Charleston Chili: The Grand Prize Winning Recipe in the Taste of the South Competition
- Cooking With Beer: Delicious Recipes for Meals That Use Beer As An Ingredient
- Video Recipe: Pulled Pork Barbecue by the BBQ Pit Boys
- Mmmm…Meat: 1,252 Chefs Break World Barbecue Record Using 12 Tons of Meat
- The Four Corners of Carolina BBQ Road Trip