New prix fixe menus offer the opportunity to experience the fine cuisine and elegant surroundings of some of Charleston, SC’s finest restaurants, including McCrady’s, Charleston Grill, Tristan, and others.
Also, one of the best ongoing deals in town is the Express Lunch of the Day at Slightly North of Broad (S.N.O.B.) which offers an outstanding lunch (soup or house salad, daily entree, and coffee or tea) for $9.95.
The Post and Courier named SNOB its Restaurant of the Year for their use of fresh, local ingredients and impeccable service.
Please join us tomorrow to read our newest article, Food Festivals and Gourmet Events in South Carolina (and Across the World).
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- 8 Recipes from a James Beard Award Winner: Charleston, SC’s Robert Stehling
- Pork Barbecue for the Soul: Duke’s Bar-B-Que, North Charleston, SC
- The Great Charleston Mayonnaise Riot of 2009
- 2009 James Beard Award Restaurant Finalists Announced
- Weekend Video Spotlight: Charleston Farmers’ Market
- Weekend Video Spotlight: Holiday Festival of Lights in Charleston, SC