For the Filling:
200 g potatoes
250 g smoked salmon
1 small red onion
10 g butter
For the Dough:
200 g flour
100 g semolina
For the Sauce:
80 g butter,
a few branches of dill,
1 tsp of red peppercorns
See More of Hugging the Coast’s Fish For Friday Recipes which will help you make the most of your favorite seafood during the rest of the year.
You can also see our list of delicious seafood recipes, organized by type of fish to make it easier for you to find culinary inspiration and ideas.
Please join us tomorrow to read our newest Weekend Video Spotlight, Sweet Country Cooking: Making Sugar Cane Syrup.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- Italian Food Series: Last Minute Ravioli Lasagna
- Inauguration Week Recipe: Stars and Stripes Chicken
- Sun and Moon Orange and Sweet Onion Salad Recipe
- 7 Pasta Shapes I Have Loved (Plus 1 That Made Me Gag)
- Just in Time For Independence Day: Firecracker Chutney
(Photo Credit: All Fish For Friday Recipe of the Week photos are courtesy of the featured blog.)