In honor of New Year’s Eve and the start of 2009, the folks at Foodbuzz have helped coordinate a special series of blog posts featuring some of the best food bloggers reminiscing about the meals and the memories they shared on New Year’s Eve 2008.
You can enjoy this special, international food blog event below:
In Alphabetical Order, By Blog Name
Here’s to a Tasty and Delicious New Year!
By the way, if you have a food blog and want more information about joining the free Foodbuzz Publisher Program, you can find it here.
Please join us here tomorrow for our new article: Looking Back: The 50 Most Read Food Articles of 2008 on HuggingtheCoast.Com. It’s been a wonderful year!
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy reading:
- Foodbuzz 24, 24, 24: The “Hand-To-Mouth Meals” Series: Shrimp
- Foodbuzz 24, 24, 24: The Four Corners of Carolina BBQ Road Trip
- Quick and Creamy Bacon and Asparagus Linguini Recipe
- Meat Eater’s Paradise: 5 Legendary Foods from Upstate New York
- An Astronaut’s Dinner: NASA’s Out of This World Menu Planning