Over the past year, (my how time flies!) we’ve created 50 original recipes which we’ve enjoyed sharing with you here on HuggingtheCoast.Com. You can see part one and two of our original recipes below:
Of course, we’ll be adding many more new recipes to the site in 2009 (and beyond)!
Here’s a list of our Top 10 Favorite Christmas and New Year’s Eve Holiday Recipes
1. Carolina Christmas Pomegranate Milk Pie (Just added yesterday!)
Alas, our new recipe for Crispy Benne Seed Party Bites With Louisiana Honey Mustard won’t be up on Hugging the Coast until December 29th.
However, if you’d like to see the full recipe in advance, the folks at Wandering Educators already have the recipe for the Party Bites here as part of an article on holiday recipes!
Perfect for either Christmas or New Year’s party appetizers, these delicious and easy to make finger foods feature scallions, peppers, celery, peanuts, sesame seeds (also known as benne seeds here in Charleston, SC), and soy sauce and can be made with either pork or ground beef or turkey…enjoy!
Please join us tomorrow to read our newest feature on HuggingtheCoast.Com, 10 Last Minute Dessert Recipe Ideas for Delicious Home Holiday Entertaining.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- Fish For Friday Recipe of the Week: Lobster Savannah
- Gut Instinct: Trusting Yourself in the Kitchen
- Fish For Friday Recipe of the Week: Champagne-Baked Oysters With Braised Leeks and Truffle Cream
- Fish For Friday Recipe of the Week: Shrimp Ricotta Tortelet With Poached Mango