In honor of Thanksgiving, the folks at Foodbuzz have helped coordinate a special series of blog posts featuring some of the best food bloggers reminiscing about the meals and the memories they shared on Thanksgiving Day 2008.
You can enjoy this special, international food blog event below:
In Alphabetical Order, By Blog Name
By the way, if you have a food blog and want more information about joining the free Foodbuzz Publisher Program, you can find it here.
If you enjoyed this post about meals around the world, please join us here tomorrow for our new article: An Astronaut’s Dinner: NASA’s Out of This World Menu Planning which is about space food and the challenges of zero gravity eating in space.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- Everything But the Gobble: 20 Recipes To Make the Most of Your Thanksgiving Leftovers
- A Plate on the Floor for Thanksgiving
- Chicken Pomegranate Stuffed Shells With Gorgonzola Cream and Pine Nuts
- Thanksgiving Food 911: 3 Important Tips to Save Your Sanity
- Building Community, One Dinner at a Time
- Fish For Friday Recipe of the Week: Smoked-Oyster Sticky Rice Stuffing in Lotus Leaf