You have guests coming and you need something quick, impressive, and really delicious? This is it. The whole meal goes together and cooks in no time at all.
I usually serve this with white grits and thinly sliced Vidalia onions that have been sauteed in butter with a little mild curry powder.
4 Tilapia Fillets (about 1/4 lb each)
8 oz crabmeat
1 tsp minced chives
1 Tbsp prepared horseradish (white)
1/3 C fresh bread crumbs
Mayo to bind
Salt & pepper to taste
Sprinkle each fillet with lemon pepper and broil in a well-oiled pan until just firm. Combine remaining ingredients and mound on top of each fillet. Dust with a little paprika, if desired. Broil until heated through and light golden, about 5 - 7 minutes. Squeeze a little fresh lemon on just before serving. Serves 4.
You can also see our list of delicious seafood recipes, organized by type of fish to make it easier for you to find culinary inspiration and ideas.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- Fish For Friday Recipe: Grilled Tilapia with Basil-Chive Butter and Parmesan Steak Fries
- Quick and Creamy Bacon and Asparagus Linguini Recipe
- Food Humor: A Soft-Shell Saga: Tarantula Sandwiches To Go
- Crabmeat-Crowned Tilapia Fillets
- Fish For Friday Recipe of the Week: Baja Fish Tacos
- Fish For Friday Recipe of the Week: Caribbean Salmon Fillets En Papillotte