Recently, as part of our special Southern Comfort Foods Series, we’ve shared nearly half a dozen original recipes for such foods as Sweet Potato and Country Ham BBQ Hash, Sausage Gravy Crack-a-Roni and Cheese, and Low Country Layered Banana Pudding, highlighted others’ recipes for cole slaw and she-crab soup, as well as shared details and photos of our recent Four Corners of Carolina BBQ Road Trip.
To make it easier for you to celebrate the warmth and grace of Southern cuisine in your home throughout the year, we thought we’d commemorate our recent Southern Comfort Foods Series by gathering up a few of our favorite posts about American Southern Cuisine below…enjoy!
Original Southern Inspired Recipes from Doug DuCap:
Articles About Southern Food and Culinary Life:
Southern Restaurant Reviews & Chefs:
Please join us tomorrow to read our newest daily food and cooking feature on HuggingtheCoast.Com.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- About.Com Fish and Seafood Cooking Recipes
- Original Recipes from Hugging the Coast
- 75+ Recipes From James Beard Award Winning Chefs
- 10 Refreshing Salad Recipes and Ideas That Won’t Put You to Sleep
- Million Dollar Winning Contest Recipes from the Pillsbury Bake-Off