If you’re a fan of James Beard Award nominated Chef Sean Brock’s innovative cooking, you won’t want to miss his online podcast interview with the folks from The Recipe Box tomorrow, September 10th at 8PM.
You can listen to the live, 1 hour interview on their podcast page here. The call in number for this show on Wednesday is (646) 378-1299. The Recipe Box will also be blogging about the interview itself here.
Sean Brock is the Executive Chef at McCrady’s Restaurant in Charleston, SC.
He also is the creator of a fascinating blog that chronicles his culinary experiences taking food from his Wadmalaw, SC farm to the table, as well as his work and experiments in molecular gastronomy on his site, Ping Island Strike.
In the meantime, here’s a few articles about and interviews with Sean Brock you might enjoy:
Here’s a slideshow which features McCrady’s Restaurant:
(Photo Credits: Chef Sean Brock of Ping Island Strike)
Please join us tomorrow to read our newest daily food and cooking feature on HuggingtheCoast.Com.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- 75+ Recipes From James Beard Award Winning Chefs
- Remembering the Life and Cooking of Julia Child: Recipes and a Story About Beginnings
- 911 Cooking Emergency…Nathalie Dupree to the Rescue!
- 5 Easy Seafood Recipes from a Future Celebrity Chef: Virginia Willis
- A Passion For Chocolate: Remembering the Co-Founder of Scharffen Berger