8 oz skinless catfish (or tilapia) fillet, cut into 1/3-inch dice
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 small onion, diced (about 3/4 cup)
1 small green bell pepper, diced (about 3/4 cup)
2 tsp paprika
1 cup barbecue sauce
2 oversized burger buns (or other soft rolls), split horizontally
You can also see our list of delicious seafood recipes, organized by type of fish to make it easier for you to find culinary inspiration and ideas.
Please join us tomorrow to see this week’s culinary Weekend Video Spotlight.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- How to Throw a Crawfish Boil, Louisiana Style
- How to Grill Shrimp, Tuna, and Salmon for a Delicious Seafood Cookout
- Fish For Friday Recipe of the Week: Creamy Seafood Pot Pie
- Fish For Friday Recipe of the Week: Redfish Courtbouillon
- Fish For Friday Recipe of the Week: Grilled Grouper Tangerine