TravelOZ has made a fascinating video about the crabs of Christmas Island (especially Coconut Crabs, which can climb trees and crack coconuts in their massive claws) which you can see below (or here).
If you enjoyed that video, you won’t want to miss the one below which shows what a massive influx of tiny baby crabs into the area looks like. The streets literally run red with millions of new baby crabs…quite an extraordinary sight!
Please join us tomorrow to read our newest food and recipe cooking feature on HuggingtheCoast.Com from author Doug DuCap.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- About.Com Fish and Seafood Cooking Recipes
- 100+ Original Recipes from Hugging the Coast
- 75+ Recipes From James Beard Award Winning Chefs
- 10 Refreshing Salad Recipes and Ideas That Won’t Put You to Sleep
- Million Dollar Winning Contest Recipes from the Pillsbury Bake-Off