1/2 green onion
2 tsp. mayonnaise
1/4 lb. cooked bay shrimp
(watch our video which shows how to easily peel, process, and devein shrimp)
salt and pepper
This recipe also has a helpful video to go with its text which you can see below (or here):
You can also see our list of delicious seafood recipes, organized by type of fish to make it easier for you to find culinary inspiration and ideas.
Please join us tomorrow to see this week’s culinary Weekend Video Spotlight.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- Mexican Guacamole Onion Soup With Cheesy Tostadas Recipe
- Delicious Mexican Food Recipes to Celebrate Cinco De Mayo
- Fish For Friday Recipe: Dungeness Crab Guacamole with Belgian Endive
- Cool Down With These Refreshing Chilled Soups for Summer
- Mexican Style Sweet Plantain Fries With Lime Cotija Cheese Dip Recipe
- Weekend Video Spotlight: The Guacamole Song (with Recipe) by Rhett and Link