A few weeks ago, we entered and were lucky enough to be one of the winners of a free weekly contest to win a selection of gourmet tuna and salmon products from SAFCOL which has been in business since 1945. (They also have some nice seafood recipes here.)
Recently, a large, heavy box from them arrived…here’s what was in the box:
SAFCOL Gourmet on the Go Chunk Light Tuna:
- 2 Cans Spicy Tuna (Chipotle) 6oz.
- 2 Cans Tuna With Sweet Chili Sauce 6oz.
- 2 Cans Tuna With Tomato Salsa 6oz.
- 2 Cans Tuna With Lemon and Pepper 6oz.
- 2 Cans Tuna Spread 3.4oz.
- 2 Foil Packets Tuna With Spicy Onion in Spring Water 3.5oz
- 2 Foil Packets Tuna With Oven Dried Tomato and Basil in Spring Water 3.5oz
SAFCOL Gourmet on the Go Skinless Boneless Chunk Salmon:
- 2 Cans Salmon With Oven Dried Tomato and Basil in Spring Water 6oz.
- 2 Cans Salmon With Cajun Spice 6oz.
- 2 Cans Salmon With Lemon and Cracked Pepper 6oz.
- 2 Foil Packets Salmon With Lemon and Dill in Spring Water 3.5oz
- 2 Foil Packets Salmon Mediterranean Style in Spring Water 3.5oz
Plus a SAFCOL T-shirt and a calculator.
How To Enter This Free Contest
To get your own free chance to win a selection of seafood products from SAFCOL, all you have to do is sign up for a free membership on Foodbuzz.Com (if you aren’t already a member). Then add SAFCOL as a friend and cast a vote for them using the easy “vote-up” feature to win products and prizes from now throughout July! Two winners are announced every week.
BTW, if you’re a food blogger with a high quality blog, you may also be interested in joining Foodbuzz’s free Featured Publisher Program. You can find out more about it here.
Please join us tomorrow to read our newest food and recipe cooking feature on HuggingtheCoast.Com from author Doug DuCap.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- About.Com Fish and Seafood Cooking Recipes
- 100+ Original Recipes from Hugging the Coast
- 75+ Recipes From James Beard Award Winning Chefs
- 10 Refreshing Salad Recipes and Ideas That Won’t Put You to Sleep
- Million Dollar Winning Contest Recipes from the Pillsbury Bake-Off