Have you ever wanted to make authentic homemade pulled pork barbecue and didn’t know where to start?
In this excellent 8 minute YouTube video from the BBQ Pit Boys, you’ll learn how to make tender and succulent pulled pork in a smoker; what kind of meat to buy, how much marbling there should be, how to modulate the temperature just right so it comes out as juicy and delicious as every pulled pork meal deserves to be, and more.
You can watch the video below (or you can click here instead):
Leftover pulled pork is also the starting point for Charleston Chili, which features pulled pork, country ham, and boiled peanuts instead of the usual beef and beans. Pulled pork is also excellent in sandwiches.
Here’s a recipe for After the Barbecue Pulled Pork Po Boys.
The BBQ Pit Boys have over 40 videos about all aspects of barbecuing, smoking, and outdoor cooking which you can see here.
Have fun and happy grilling!
Please join us tomorrow to read our newest daily food and cooking feature on HuggingtheCoast.Com.
If you liked this video on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- Summertime, Where the Grilling (and Outdoor Cooking) is Easy
- Weekend Video Spotlight: How to Grill Delicious and Buttery Lobster Tails
- Simple Outdoor Pleasures I: Cooking With Pie Irons
- Fish For Friday Recipe: Hominy Grill Shrimp Burgers
- Chimichurri Shrimp Cups with Roasted Garlic Marscapone Recipe
- Food Humor: Little Pink Hot Dogs for You and Me