Been to Google Books lately? Google Books has been gradually placing the full text of thousands of books online, many of them free full previews of culinary books that are either out-of-print or have been added online with the permission of their publishers.
One of the latter gems we’ve recently stumbled upon is Creme Brulee: The Bonjour Way, a 72 page book of interesting recipes from Randolph W. Mann.
You can read the whole book for free on Google Books here…enjoy!
If you decide to purchase it, Amazon.Com has the book here.
Please join us tomorrow to read our newest daily food and cooking feature on HuggingtheCoast.Com.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- Original Recipes from Hugging the Coast
- 75+ Recipes From James Beard Award Winning Chefs
- Mexican Guacamole Onion Soup With Cheesy Tostadas Recipe
- 10 Refreshing Salad Recipes and Ideas That Won’t Put You to Sleep
- Million Dollar Winning Contest Recipes from the Pillsbury Bake-Off