2 tablespoons saba or top-quality balsamic vinegar
1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for coating the fish
Freshly ground black pepper
2 bunches watercress, rinsed and dried
4 6-ounce skin-on salmon fillets (24 ounces total), pin bones removed
8 ripe figs, halved
You can also see our list of delicious seafood recipes, organized by type of fish to make it easier for you to find culinary inspiration and ideas.
Please join us tomorrow to see this week’s culinary Weekend Video Spotlight.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- Orange Fig Chorizos with Brandy & Pine Nuts Recipe
- Fish For Friday Recipe: An Easter Breakfast of Scrambled Eggs with Smoked Salmon
- Moroccan Charbroiled Lamb & Fennel Stew with 7 Seed Couscous Recipe
- Exotic Ice Creams for the Sun-Ravaged Soul
- Green Pea and Lemongrass Paradise Pasta With Pan-Seared Asparagus Recipe
(Photo Credit: All Fish For Friday Recipe of the Week photos are courtesy of the featured blog.)