Dining Under the Sea in The Maldives
Have you ever wondered what it might have been like to dine on the Titanic? What about experiencing fine dining 17th and 18th Century style while the music of Mozart is performed? Would you like to dine in bed, in prison, under the sea, in a crypt, or near the rim of an active volcano?
Then you’ll enjoy visiting the Most Unusual Restaurants Around the World Page.
Please join us tomorrow to read our newest daily food and cooking feature on HuggingtheCoast.Com.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- Original Recipes from Hugging the Coast
- 75+ Recipes From James Beard Award Winning Chefs
- Mexican Guacamole Onion Soup With Cheesy Tostadas Recipe
- 10 Refreshing Salad Recipes and Ideas That Won’t Put You to Sleep
- Million Dollar Winning Contest Recipes from the Pillsbury Bake-Off