Been to Google Books lately? Google Books has been gradually placing the full text of thousands of books online, many of them free full previews of culinary books that are either out-of-print or have been added online with the permission of their publishers.
One of the latter gems we’ve recently stumbled upon is Cruising Cuisine for Home Entertaining: Hors D’Oeuvres and Appetizers, a 140 page book of interesting recipes inspired by cruise vacation meals written by Elena Vakhrenova.
A former cruise line manager with experience in food and beverage, Vakhrenova’s book features hors d’oeuvres and appetizers selected for their interesting presentation and easy preparation. Elena has added personal stories and impressions to help the reader experience how the recipe was first discovered and what makes it special.
You can read the whole book for free on Google Books here…enjoy!
You can also order the book from Amazon here.
Please join us tomorrow to read our newest daily food and cooking feature on HuggingtheCoast.Com.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- Original Recipes from Hugging the Coast
- 75+ Recipes From James Beard Award Winning Chefs
- Mexican Guacamole Onion Soup With Cheesy Tostadas Recipe
- 10 Refreshing Salad Recipes and Ideas That Won’t Put You to Sleep
- Million Dollar Winning Contest Recipes from the Pillsbury Bake-Off