The folks at Amazon.com have put together a complete list of all the cookbooks nominated for this year’s James Beard Cookbook Awards.
(Last year, Charleston natives Matt and Ted Lee were awarded Cookbook of the Year for The Lee Bros. Southern Cookbook.)
Many fans of Southern cuisine will be happy to hear that James Villas’ The Glory of Southern Cooking and Jean Anderson’s A Love Affair with Southern Cooking: Recipes and Recollections were both nominated in the Americana Category.
Please join us tomorrow to read our newest daily food and cooking feature on HuggingtheCoast.Com.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- Original Recipes from Hugging the Coast
- 75+ Recipes From James Beard Award Winning Chefs
- Mexican Guacamole Onion Soup With Cheesy Tostadas Recipe
- 10 Refreshing Salad Recipes and Ideas That Won’t Put You to Sleep
- Million Dollar Winning Contest Recipes from the Pillsbury Bake-Off