Are your first words when arriving at a meeting or lunch date, “I’m sorry I’m late”? Have you ever been left at the dock while your fishing buddies have been off catching fish for hours?
Wakerupper.Com is a free service that will send an automated wakeup or reminder voice and/or text message to your phone so you can arrive in time for any event, remember an important event, or notify you when it’s time to do a particular task, remove the bread from the oven, or even take your daily medication.
The service works with any phone in the U.S. or Canada (including the iPhone).
Please join us tomorrow to read our newest food and recipe cooking feature on HuggingtheCoast.Com from author Doug DuCap.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- About.Com Fish and Seafood Cooking Recipes
- 100+ Original Recipes from Hugging the Coast
- 75+ Recipes From James Beard Award Winning Chefs
- 10 Refreshing Salad Recipes and Ideas That Won’t Put You to Sleep
- Million Dollar Winning Contest Recipes from the Pillsbury Bake-Off