But soup is always in season, as the below recipes and links listed show!
By the way, according to a study done at the University of Illinois, your soup choices are a reflection of your personality type. While we don’t know about that, we do know that the folks at Soupsong have compiled a fascinating and exhaustive list of soup references in the movies that you have to see!
As Laurie Colwin said, “There is nothing like soup. It is by nature eccentric; no two are ever alike, unless of course you get your soup in a can.”
Please join us tomorrow to read our newest food and recipe cooking feature on HuggingtheCoast.Com from author Doug DuCap.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- About.Com Fish and Seafood Cooking Recipes
- 100+ Original Recipes from Hugging the Coast
- 75+ Recipes From James Beard Award Winning Chefs
- 10 Refreshing Salad Recipes and Ideas That Won’t Put You to Sleep
- Million Dollar Winning Contest Recipes from the Pillsbury Bake-Off