3/4 cup mayonnaise
2 teaspoons curry powder
1 (10 ounce size) prebaked Italian bread shell crust
2 cans (6 ounce size) cans lump crabmeat — drained
3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
See More of Hugging the Coast’s Fish For Friday Recipes which will help you make the most of your favorite seafood during the rest of the year.
You can also see our list of delicious seafood recipes, organized by type of fish to make it easier for you to find culinary inspiration and ideas.
Please join us tomorrow to see this week’s culinary Weekend Video Spotlight.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- Fish For Friday Recipe of the Week: Cornmeal Crab Puffs
- Crabmeat-Crowned Tilapia Fillets
- Fish For Friday Recipe of the Week: Seafood Lasagna
- Fish For Friday Recipe of the Week: Stuffies (Stuffed Clams)
- Fish For Friday Recipe: Chef Frank Stitt’s Lowcountry Pickled Shrimp