You’re just one click away from our new and frequently updated
Featuring photos of coastal living taken throughout the Carolinas, we’ll also be adding even more photos celebrating Southern food (such as boiled peanuts, soft shell crab, grits, fried shrimp, and pulled pork barbecue!), as well as photo essays showcasing the vanishing way of life of the commercial fisherman.
Here’s a taste of a few of our featured photos…many more will be added soon!
Please join us tomorrow to read our newest food and recipe cooking feature on HuggingtheCoast.Com from author Doug DuCap.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- About.Com Fish and Seafood Cooking Recipes
- 100+ Original Recipes from Hugging the Coast
- 75+ Recipes From James Beard Award Winning Chefs
- 10 Refreshing Salad Recipes and Ideas That Won’t Put You to Sleep
- Million Dollar Winning Contest Recipes from the Pillsbury Bake-Off