(Photo by Wade Spees/ The Post and Courier)
Here’s a comprehensive article about the Taste of the South Contest that appeared in today’s (12/12/07) issue of Charleston, South Carolina’s The Post and Courier by Food Editor Teresa Taylor with photos by Wayne Spees.
There’s some great coverage of and interviews with all of the competition winners and judges as well as delicious recipes from Ron Ormrod, whose Little River BBQ Oysters won the appetizer category and Lorraine Hiltz, whose Pecan-Butterscotch Cheesecake won the dessert category.
Please join us tomorrow to read our newest food and recipe cooking feature on HuggingtheCoast.Com from author Doug DuCap.
If you liked this article on HuggingtheCoast.Com, you might also enjoy:
- About.Com Fish and Seafood Cooking Recipes
- 100+ Original Recipes from Hugging the Coast
- 75+ Recipes From James Beard Award Winning Chefs
- 10 Refreshing Salad Recipes and Ideas That Won’t Put You to Sleep
- Million Dollar Winning Contest Recipes from the Pillsbury Bake-Off